- Animations, review questions, interactive exercises, and audio to keep students engaged throughout each lesson;
- Course bookmarking which allows the student to continue a lesson smoothly and efficiently at their own pace;
- Lessons that include an exam to test the student’s knowledge and comprehension of the subject matter.
WSIB Certified Blended Learning First Aid Training
St. John Ambulance is proud to be the first health and safety organization in Ontario to offer WSIB approved Blended Learning Solutions in first aid, CPR & AED training. Our Blended Learning programs are designed for companies and professionals who benefit from independent study, have taken first aid before, or are unable to attend in-person.
Students complete all the theory online aided by interactive tutorials, enhanced graphics and animations, and then test their knowledge against a series of online quizzes. Once the online portion has been successfully completed, students complete the practical component with the assistance of their local St. John Ambulance branch to receive their certificate.
The Blended Learning solution allows students to tailor the time spent doing first aid training around their work schedule, making first aid training accessible to more people.
Contact us at 905-356-7340 or by email at [email protected] for course dates or to register!
Online Health and Safety Training
St. John Ambulance offers a variety of online health and safety training options that include:
• Accessibility Standard for Customer Service
• BILL 168: Achieving Compliance
• Canada Labour Code Part II Orientation
• Creating a Safe Workplace
• Developing Workplace Violence & Harassment Policies (Ontario)
• Fire Safety
• Lockout / Tagout
• Medical Terminology
• Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
• Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
For more course options or to register click here